Do not buy on impulse. Please read these safety tips when rehoming a new pet and contact us if you need additional guidance.
- Never buy an animal that you haven’t seen in the flesh
- Always verify who you are buying from
- Never wire funds for a deposit without having met the breeder or rescue centre
- Always ensure that you get receipts for any monies paid
- Always get all the appropriate paperwork (E.g if finding a KC reg dog or puppy, vaccination records etc.)
- It is illegal to sell an unmicrochipped dog in the UK, so they should be able to provide evidence of this.
- Use your gut. If something feels amiss take extra care or contact us for advice.