General posting tips
Modified on: Thu, 5 Dec, 2019 at 10:46 AM
Listing an item
- Take one or more pictures of your item in a well lit room. Effective pictures make a massive difference to the success of the sale of your item.
- Do not post illegal items, abusive content, items that are not yours, or duplicate adverts. This will result in your adverts being removed and the possibility of your account banned. For more information on what you can and cannot post, please read our Posting guidelines & restricted items.
- Create a clear and concise title that best describes what you are advertising.
- Do not include email addresses, telephone numbers or web addresses in the title, description or images of the advert. There are dedicated fields for all of these.
- Check your spelling - buyers will be put off by poor grammar and spelling mistakes.
Listing a service or a community request
- If you are advertising for or on behalf of a company, feel free to post an image of your logo but do not include contact details in it as this may result in your advert being removed.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.